How and How Long:
Approximate project time: 2 hours.
- Set up a spray area by covering a table or other work surface with newspaper or a drop cloth in a well-ventilated area. If using old or used pavers, clean well before painting, making sure they are free of dirt.
Paint pavers with Outdoor Spaces Satin Khaki and let dry.
- Determine the stencil pattern you want. Use painters tape and mask off outside edges of pavers and any areas that you don’t want painted.
- Tape down your stencil to keep it from moving and then paint with Krylon Outdoor Spaces Earth.
- To create an aged worn look, now paint the outside edges of pattern with Outdoor Spaces Satin Bark.
- Remove stencil and let dry.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for any additional patterns or details you would like on your paver.