How and How Long:
- I got a wild hair the other day and decided to spray paint these lamp shades! I’ve
never spray painted fabric, but everyone else does it so why not? I
looked on the can to make sure it was safe for fabric too. :)
- I taped the inside of the lampshades (to keep inside white). Then I sprayed!
- What a beautiful shade of yellow. I LOOOOOVE Krylon spray paint.
Their spray nozzle totally rocks, rotates, and sprays perfectly and
evenly. And your fingers don’t ever hurt or get tired. Amazing stuff.
- And after I painted them, here they are all bright and sunny. Not sad and pathetic like they were.
- For more information, please visit http://www.decorchick.com/spray-painted-lamps/
Approximate project time: 30 minutes.